Happy New Year! And let’s get right into the goods…we hopped on WWLTV this morning with Sheba Turk to chit chat about our favorite 2019 women’s trends (don’t worry fellas, we will be back on WWLTV bright and early tomorrow morning to discuss men’s fashion). Special thanks to our friends at Em’s Boutique on Metairie Road for outfitting our gorgeous models Helena Kocklanes, Nicole Caridad and Jill Plotkin!
What to expect in 2019…
- A LOT of yellow! We are talking marigolds, sunshine yellow, it’s pervasive. Yellow this year is like pink in 2018, it’s going to be everywhere.
- Pair fancy with tennis shoes.
- Sequins can happen more often in your outfit. The days of saving sequins for a big event are gone, feel free to shimmer and shine routinely in 2019.
- Off the shoulder is here to stay. It’s flattering on most body types and it’s what we gravitate towards.
- Lastly, I personally and trying to wear more white shoes in 2019 (well before Labor day I might add). Trying hard over here!
For the full WWLTV Clip CLICK HERE!
Need help with your 2019 look? Give us a call, send us an email and we are glad to style you!